Buy drivers license for foreigners
Buy drivers license for foreigners .We are producers and quality sellers of registered and unregistered driving license. We process and produce driving license that you can use to drive any part of the USA. Our driving license is valid and registered in the required government database system. If you are not a US citizen, you may be eligible to obtain a DC DMV driver license if you meet the requirements for REAL ID proof of identity, social security, current DC residency, and legal presence. Your DC DMV driver license will expire at the end of your approved duration of stay. .................... ... ..................... ....................................
A non-US citizen with an USCIS Notice of Action, Form I-797, may be issued a temporary DC DMV driver license or identification card for the duration of processing time indicated in the notice up to a maximum of 18 months. Non-US citizens on visitor visas are not eligible to obtain driver licenses in the District of Columbia.
Use DC DMV’s online Document Verification Guide to determine what documents you need to provide to DC DMV to obtain a driver license:
An IDP is a form of identification that many countries around the world recognize. It translates your identification into 10 languages and allows you to drive legally in a different country. If you intend to get an IDP, you must do so in advance of your travel. The United States does not issue IDPs to foreign visitors.
- To get an IDP, contact the motor vehicle department of the country that issued your driver’s license.
- You may need both your license and an IDP to rent a car in the U.S. If you’re planning to rent one, find out the rental company’s policies and other requirements in advance.
- Beware of international driver’s license scams. Scammers may try to sell you a fake IDP. In addition to losing money, you may be subject to travel delays or legal issues if you use a fake IDP in the U.S. You can report international driver’s license scams to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
If you are eligible to apply for a driver’s license, you must get a driver’s license from the state where you live.
- The residency requirement for obtaining a U.S. driver’s license is different in each state.
- Check the requirements and find out how to apply by contacting your state’s department of motor vehicles.
- A U.S. driver’s license allows you to drive anywhere in the U.S. It is your responsibility to know and obey the laws of the state where you are driving.